Real Estate Development and Brokerage Middle East
Add your question or comments below
por GraphicX Designs el lunes, 23 de marzo de 2015
I'm not finished designing your site. Would you like me to send what I have for review? I know your project deadline is tomorrow but I think it would be beneficial to use an online editor. Let me know what you would like to do. Thanks.
por Propietario del proyecto el lunes, 23 de marzo de 2015
Send me what you have got so far please. Thanks.
por GraphicX Designs el martes, 24 de marzo de 2015
Hi. I just submitted the homepage design to your project. I'd love to hear your thoughts. The ID is Design #5754625. This is for Duda's online website editor. I will continue designing the other pages and make changes as necessary to address changes made to the homepage.
11 - 13 de 13 comentarios