Create a Brochure Design for Wilson Senior Living

Add your question or comments below


por gin_no_hana el lunes, 27 de mayo de 2013

Hello good morning,

May I take the picture what in the website to complete design ?
Or I just use picture what on the attachment ?


por Visualland el lunes, 27 de mayo de 2013

Hi, I already submit my design, I know you are busy but would you mind to give a feedback?


por Marq el lunes, 27 de mayo de 2013

Hi, interested in working on your project if you kindly send invite. Thanks.


por jgeoinbox el miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2013

Please send me your valuable feedback for my design.
Thanks
jgeoinbox


por Propietario del proyecto el miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2013

To everyone that has submitted a design, we thank you. We would also like to let you know that because of the amount of designs we have received, unfortunately we do not have time to provide feedback for every single submission.

That being said, we will be contacting designers individually to ask for some changes or corrections if their design has been chosen as one of the designs that is being considered for selection.

Again, thank you to everyone that has included a submission.


por KRIESI el viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Thank you for your reply.

Chromatics or layout changes done asap.

Regards,
KRIESI Team.


por KRIESI el martes, 18 de junio de 2013

Hello I submitted a trifold (A4 folding Flyer). Can I have feedback ?

Regards,
KRIESI.


por Mulugeta el domingo, 7 de julio de 2013

greetings, if you comment in my work
and explain what you looking for i
happy to re-design
thanks and have good day


por BrianWK el lunes, 8 de julio de 2013

Hello,
Thank you for the invite. I really enjoyed working on this brochure, and if given the opportunity, I would be happy to evolve or extend the design in any way you see fit. Tri-folds are always a bit tricky to work through. Thank you for the challenge!

Brian


por Propietario del proyecto el miércoles, 10 de julio de 2013

Thank you to everyone who has been patient through this design process. Outside of this design project, as many of you may know, we are working on a few others with design crowd. Due to the number of designs we have received on this project and on the other projects that we have posted, it is very difficult to find the time to give feedback to each and every designer for their submission. With that being said, if the design you submitted has caught our attention and we would like you to make changes, then we will be connecting with those designers discretely. Otherwise, I again thank you for your time and hope that you will consider designing future projects for us as they come along.

Again, we thank everyone who has participated and wish each of you the best of luck in your design careers.


11 - 20 de 21 comentarios