Logo + Milk Packaging Design Concepts

Add your question or comments below


por self2design el martes, 9 de julio de 2013

Hi,

Please describe the graphic style you prefer.
That would be helpful.

Thanks!


por Propietario del proyecto el martes, 9 de julio de 2013

Hi we really like the play on Australia as a spot on a Cow. 


We are staying away from Photos due to printing costs on this particular product.

There will be plenty more projects coming from us for imported brands to China, and we thank everyone for their great responses thus far.  Unfortunately we are on a tight time frame for this brand, but again more to follow. 


por Sarah Per el martes, 9 de julio de 2013

I have followed and made the design with the requirement but still it has been rejected without any reason. what was that?


por RC Agency el martes, 9 de julio de 2013

Thanks so much for the feedback, I will get to work asap!

Ryan


por RC Agency el martes, 9 de julio de 2013

Thanks so much for the feedback, I will get to work asap!

Ryan


por Bogi el martes, 9 de julio de 2013

Hi,
I have just submitted a logo & package design. I would appreciate your feedback on them.
Thank you,
Bogi


por Wick'd el miércoles, 10 de julio de 2013

WOW! That was quick. When to upload some proofs and found the job was already closed! :(

Best of luck.

Kind regards,
Tracey Wyatt - Wick'd Design Concepts.


11 - 17 de 17 comentarios