International Supplement Company Requires Re-design of Product Label
Add your question or comments below
por Chaitanya S. el martes, 26 de enero de 2016
Hi, I will submit my design tomorrow or day after tomorrow. If this okay, then I will submit my designs. Hope you got point.
Thanks,
por Souvik Roy (Alex Pro) el martes, 26 de enero de 2016
Can you reply on my design that what changes you want...please
thank you,
por Jay Curtis Daily el miércoles, 27 de enero de 2016
Please accept my design I worked so hard on it it will mean a lot if you can just see it!
por Propietario del proyecto el miércoles, 27 de enero de 2016
Would you like to email me the design you have worked on and we will take a look? We have another design project, for a different product label, which we will be launching in the next few days. Perhaps your design may be suitable for this one. Please send your design to me at: beckysusca@gmail.com and I will have a look
11 - 14 de 14 comentarios