Banner Ad Design Project

Add your question or comments below


por Propietario del proyecto el miércoles, 24 de julio de 2013

Hi, we would like a 130x130 pixels animated Flash Banner.

Best

CEIBS Marketing


por Levardos el miércoles, 24 de julio de 2013

Hello, I can't do flash animations, but I've submitted a design I've done as an animated gif. Hope that works too, please provide some feedback. Thanks.


por Propietario del proyecto el miércoles, 24 de julio de 2013

Thanks I cannot find the link ?


por Propietario del proyecto el miércoles, 24 de julio de 2013

Thanks I cannot find the link ?


por Propietario del proyecto el miércoles, 24 de julio de 2013

Thanks I cannot find the link ?


por Propietario del proyecto el miércoles, 24 de julio de 2013

Thanks I cannot find the link ?


por Propietario del proyecto el miércoles, 24 de julio de 2013

Thanks I cannot find the link ?


por Levardos el miércoles, 24 de julio de 2013

It's in the description of the submission.


por caesars el lunes, 29 de julio de 2013

CAn't we say "Join an MBA in the World's Most Dynamic Global City - Shanghai"


por Propietario del proyecto el lunes, 29 de julio de 2013

sure that is fine caesars , thanks


11 - 20 de 21 comentarios