Poster and flyer for College Preparation tutoring company

Add your question or comments below


por Propietario del proyecto el martes, 8 de septiembre de 2009

www.insightprep.com 


por Propietario del proyecto el martes, 8 de septiembre de 2009

Hello, 

I uploaded each of the photos individually. Thanks

Marissa


por M.U. Designs el martes, 8 de septiembre de 2009

Hi. Thank you for the website information. I hope you don''t mind me using a different image that makes the flyer more universal and abstract depicting knowledge and wisdom. Please let me know what you think. I can do one more version with your photos that you uploaded. Thanks! 


por lucdesigner el miércoles, 9 de septiembre de 2009

Hello, Marissa !
Just orange,browns, yellow !? not white/black !? nor for letters !? thanks
Luc


por lucdesigner el domingo, 13 de septiembre de 2009

another pictures ? I not understand now...when can work ? that is all ??


por lucdesigner el lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2009

Sorry we did not fit me in time. Maybe if longer extends this contest!
Success in your choice!
Luc


11 - 16 de 16 comentarios