Banner Design Project

Add your question or comments below


por designmindfreak el jueves, 3 de noviembre de 2011

i am inserted this job.. you can invite to any questions ask me (designmindfreak@gmail.com
you can see my few samples in my website www.designmindfreak.wordpress.com


por Propietario del proyecto el jueves, 3 de noviembre de 2011

Hi,

If you are interested, please submit 3 banners as asked in the brief. You can work later on the 11/11/11 banner.
We need something that looks professional and catchy. see example here.http://www.oo.com.au/?cm_mmc=Google-_-CPC-_-2010%20_Brand-_-Brand&gclid=CL3hwNmXmawCFedV4godMRULPw.

Cheers,


por designmindfreak el miércoles, 9 de noviembre de 2011

Dear sir.. Thank you for inviting me for your project. i am creative designer so much of client handle in my office one time you can give directly please... i have paypal account... I really like your brief i have already your work complete.. And i will send the samples soon..you can see my samples in my site.. Designmindfreak.wordpress.com. Thanks & RegardsRajesh kumar


por MeTube el miércoles, 16 de noviembre de 2011

Hi,

I don't know if you as a buyer have access to the files under the section "source files". I put the GIF in there as a zipped file. You will have to download that one to see the complete GIF animation. If you have any problem with it, just tell me (jeslassen@gmail.com) and I will send you the file directly.


por Propietario del proyecto el miércoles, 11 de enero de 2012

Hi,

Please submit your design in jpg files.
We will sort the rotating function ourselves.

Thank you.


por Angela Edwards el jueves, 12 de enero de 2012

Hi,

Thanks for the invite - I have just uploaded a design. Since the project is closing I am a bit short on time to finish the other two but if your happy with this design I can go ahead and create those.

Thanks,

Angela


11 - 16 de 16 comentarios