Electrical Contractor Brochure, Folder and Letter Head

Add your question or comments below


por Propietario del proyecto el sábado, 7 de septiembre de 2013

I have extended the deadline.  However, I will be selecting a winner before the deadline is over.  This is a URGENT requirement.


por Propietario del proyecto el sábado, 7 de septiembre de 2013

I have posted the COPY/CONTENT to be included in the brochure.  Please review.  There are many pictures.  Please make several versions of the brochure with these pics.


por Propietario del proyecto el sábado, 7 de septiembre de 2013

I have posted the COPY/CONTENT to be included in the brochure.  Please review.  There are many pictures.  Please make several versions of the brochure with these pics.


por Propietario del proyecto el domingo, 8 de septiembre de 2013

Please use only the first page of the copy/content.  This second page is a mistake and should not be uploaded.  Thank you!


11 - 14 de 14 comentarios