COLONIAL BATH MAT

Add your question or comments below


por horia.ene el sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2016

Hello,
Would you please give me feedback on my submissions?
Thanks!


por Propietario del proyecto el sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2016

comments posted on your submission.
Regards
Keith


por horia.ene el sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2016

Hello,
I have submitted revised designs according to your needs.
Thanks!


por A33 el domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2016

Thanks for the feedback, I can continue to adjust the colors as needed. Let me know your thoughts, Thanks!


por horia.ene el miércoles, 23 de noviembre de 2016

Hi, I have uploaded earlier latest version of the Koi fish design with full size file, please take a look. Thanks!


por horia.ene el viernes, 25 de noviembre de 2016

Hi, I re-uploaded the files with an archive of the full sized design. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.


por horia.ene el viernes, 25 de noviembre de 2016

Hi, again I re-uploaded the files to all designs available in the Handover page. The files are there. If you keep having issues, please contact Support, they can track the issue and help you.


11 - 17 de 17 comentarios