Graphic Design- Illustration & home page design

Add your question or comments below


por Propietario del proyecto el jueves, 16 de marzo de 2017

It looks like the pdf does not allow you guys to access the attachments inside the PDF.. so i uploaded additional images that was referenced.


por Propietario del proyecto el viernes, 17 de marzo de 2017

I found some interesting background graphics: [Non image link removed] [Non image link removed] [Non image link removed]


por Propietario del proyecto el viernes, 17 de marzo de 2017

Here are the links: https://image-gr.s3.envato.com/files/148877893/prew.jpg
https://0.s3.envato.com/files/215071305/03_preview3.jpg https://image-gr.s3.envato.com/files/208788187/perforated_16.jpg


por maheshyadav2018 el lunes, 20 de marzo de 2017

Hello,

If you are not discussing changes with any designer as final design and still looking for more entries, please extend the contest. I would like to submit my entry.

Thanks


por webxvision el martes, 21 de marzo de 2017

Can you please extend the deadline of this project. I will submit my design by tonight .

Thanks
Pervinder


por -Marc- el martes, 21 de marzo de 2017

Chris,

I have sent few concepts and would really appreciate if you could review and leave your feedback.

Thank you,

Raymond


por Propietario del proyecto el miércoles, 22 de marzo de 2017

The project was extended


por Propietario del proyecto el miércoles, 22 de marzo de 2017

Project was extended


por maheshyadav2018 el miércoles, 22 de marzo de 2017

Thank you so much. I'll submit my design soon.


por Propietario del proyecto el miércoles, 22 de marzo de 2017

It looks like DesignCrowd does not support large format images for a full one page website home page design. So all the submissions, have very poor resolution. I am not able to provide feedback without a clear view of the design... DesignCrowd said they would ask for the high resolution images from the designers to send to me... I have not seen that yet... You can send high resolution mock ups to me directly: cfuelling a t tele-mail dot co m


11 - 20 de 23 comentarios