DRAVA CONSTRUCTION

Add your question or comments below


por Ananya Roy el miércoles, 21 de marzo de 2018

Dear Project Owner,

Could you please consider making this contest as guaranteed and consider inviting me?

Thank you.

Kind Regards
Ananya


por Propietario del proyecto el sábado, 24 de marzo de 2018

project guaranteed!


por CharaFathimalil el sábado, 24 de marzo de 2018

Any reference website for inspiration?


por Ananya Roy el domingo, 25 de marzo de 2018

Dear Project Owner,

I do appreciate your consideration of making the project as guaranteed. I will try my best to submit a nice concept here soon.

Thank you.

Kind Regards
Ananya


por cCopilot el domingo, 25 de marzo de 2018

Hello,

We've sent our designs, Please take a look.

Sincerely
cCopilot


por -Marc- el lunes, 26 de marzo de 2018

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback rating. I have sent a few more concepts for your review and would really appreciate if you could check these out and leave your detailed feedback.

Regards,

Raymond


por Ananya Roy el lunes, 26 de marzo de 2018

Dear Project Owner,

I just submitted my designs as #18171222 and as #18171220 for your review please.

Thank you.

Kind Regards
Ananya


por Big4Web el lunes, 26 de marzo de 2018

Hi.
Thanks for the invitation.
Please review my submitted projects.


por -Marc- el viernes, 30 de marzo de 2018

Hi,

I was just wondering if you've made a decision on the project, as it is closed already.

Thank you,

Raymond


por Ananya Roy el domingo, 1 de abril de 2018

Dear Project Owner,

I was eagerly looking forward to your feedback on my design #18171220 please.

Thank you.

Kind Regards
Ananya


11 - 20 de 21 comentarios