Street Docs , vets on the road!

Add your question or comments below


por Decos Studio el sábado, 28 de julio de 2018

I will check it out.
If I have any ideas I will send them

Anh.


por Decos Studio el sábado, 28 de julio de 2018

I will check it out.
If I have any ideas I will send them

Anh.


por Propietario del proyecto el domingo, 29 de julio de 2018

Thank you! Take your time and enjoy the weekend!


por Propietario del proyecto el domingo, 29 de julio de 2018

Hi all! Just an addition that the new sketch shouldn't look too childish, like a schoolprint. Probably not too easy, but we are working with big organisations. They still have to take us serious.


por DigiAS el domingo, 29 de julio de 2018

#19300385 , Please Check again. Provide feedback if I'm on your require directions. Thanks.


por Propietario del proyecto el martes, 31 de julio de 2018

Hi Jay! Thank you very much for your time and effort! At the moment very busy but my collegue and I start evaluating very soon and will come back to you!


11 - 16 de 16 comentarios