Contemporary - Funky Wine Label Illustration Needed

Add your question or comments below


por Buechler el viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018

Feedback please...


por Propietario del proyecto el viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018

I realy like both of them. Can I see one of the shed design with the black goat?


por Propietario del proyecto el viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018

Actually, nevermind. I can visualize that no problem - I can always make that change at the end. I really, really like your design. :) Be back in a few days.


por Karolin el lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2018

Hi there!

I started to sketch on the label but noticed when I was doing it that the designers increased in number. It now says 7/6 designers, does that mean that you don't take new ones onboard?

Thanks!
Karolin


por Propietario del proyecto el lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2018

No way! We are happy to take a loop at new designs and consider new designers work!


por Propietario del proyecto el lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2018

No way! We are happy to take a loop at new designs and consider new designers work!


11 - 16 de 16 comentarios