Logo Design for Construction Company

Add your question or comments below


por designart016 el domingo, 26 de marzo de 2023

please check my new design #30251938 #30253401 Thanks.


por Z Hadi el lunes, 27 de marzo de 2023

Hi Clay Johnson,
Hope you are doing wonderfully, Please feedback on my design #30241824
Hope you like that, If it needs to be changed, please let me know?
Thank you,

Regards,
Zahid Ali


por IQRA505 el lunes, 27 de marzo de 2023

Looking forward to your valuable feedback, Thank you!


por Abyan Shaqeel el lunes, 27 de marzo de 2023

Looking forward to your valuable feedback, Thank you!


por ~idiaz~ el lunes, 27 de marzo de 2023

Thank you so much for considering us to share our ideas with you.
Looking forward to hear from you soon as I hope the value we have shared with you matches your vision for your company.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Jeff


por Golden View el lunes, 27 de marzo de 2023

Hi Project Owner. I need your effort.
Please remove my all designs that you don't like, this way I understand what you want. Thank you.


por Propietario del proyecto el lunes, 27 de marzo de 2023

Hello all, I am trying my best to provide as much feedback as possible. I should be able to have all the feedback done by tomorrow. Thank you all for your support and effort!


por Z Hadi el martes, 28 de marzo de 2023

Hi Clay Johnson,
Hope you are doing well, I Look forward to your valuable feedback on my design #30262152
Thank you,
Regards,
Zahid Ali


por MarvinStudio el martes, 28 de marzo de 2023

Feedback please, thanks.


por Adi Graphics el martes, 28 de marzo de 2023

Please have a look : (#30264648) (#30264646) (#30264647)


21 - 30 de 44 comentarios