A local practice for familiy medicine in austria needs a new stunning logo.

Add your question or comments below


por SWIHIL el jueves, 3 de octubre de 2024

#33864223


por Janvi Gorad el jueves, 3 de octubre de 2024

Can you please provide feedback on the design #4079561?


por WafDesigner el jueves, 3 de octubre de 2024

(Design Id #33865643)
Design Id #33865586
#33865472


por ArtFarm el viernes, 4 de octubre de 2024

Hello,
I've submitted 2 logo design variations;
#33866310 features subtle pink , #33866315 without.

Understanding you are inundated with submissions - I don't expect feedback unless designs are appropriate/desired.
Reading through the discussion and project brief I refrained from medical/doctor iconography., and opted for a logo wordmark.
Subtly contains J & H, open to interpretation with this organic shape - however I wanted it to appear somewhat cardiovascular to represent good heath as well as ribbon-like to represent care. Hope you like it!


Thanks.
A.F


por Limonero DG el viernes, 4 de octubre de 2024

Hello, I understand that the ones you haven't eliminated still stand a chance, right? So, would you like us to upload variations of those, perhaps? Or you'll be asking for them individually? Thanks!


por WafDesigner el sábado, 5 de octubre de 2024

hello project owner,
i hope you like this idea of logo
(Design Id #33876542)


por ZQDesigns el domingo, 6 de octubre de 2024

Hi Project Owner,
Please check my design entry 33879765 and give your valuable feedback.

https://www.designcrowd.com/design/33879765

Thanks


por ZQDesigns el domingo, 6 de octubre de 2024

Hi Project Owner,
Please check design entry 33881110 and give feedback. Thanks

https://www.designcrowd.com/design/33881110


por Propietario del proyecto el lunes, 7 de octubre de 2024

Dear Deasigner!
Thank you all for your contribution! As it´s time to finalize the project I will contact the designers concerned! Thanks a lot!


por Ar_nisam_usman el jueves, 10 de octubre de 2024

sir, any update ?


51 - 60 de 61 comentarios