Poultry Pro Packaging (as seen on Shark Tank!)

Add your question or comments below


por Propietario del proyecto el martes, 9 de septiembre de 2025

Hey All,
I am liking the direction of the designs (thx!). I will be sharing them with colleagues at the end to choose winner(s).

Bonus points (or bonus $) to anyone that can think of a creative way to have the feeders more "tactile" (touchable/seen/etc.). That's why I was proposing a "window". Search "poultry pro feeder" on Amazon to see the product. You can see how the product installs in a bucket. I was thinking of one being "installed" in the box, however, not protruding is even more ideal. Meaning more than just drilling a hole. Perhaps one side, corner or edge recesses, or some window/flap? Thanks! Erik


por SAMPA DUARI el domingo, 14 de septiembre de 2025

Any feedback sir ?


11 - 12 de 12 comentarios