New, fast-as-a-Rocket fiber optic ISP seeks logo!

Add your question or comments below


por Gintale el martes, 13 de mayo de 2014

Hi,
I would really appreciate for some feedback.

Thank you


por tola83 el miércoles, 14 de mayo de 2014

Hi!

would be grateful for any feedback you might care to give.

All the best


por NguvuMX el jueves, 15 de mayo de 2014

What? Why did I receive an invitation a minutes ago if the project is already closed?


por Propietario del proyecto el jueves, 15 de mayo de 2014

Weird, it still shows open for us. I''ll extend the deadline, sorry about that!


por Smooth el jueves, 15 de mayo de 2014

Hello, i would appreciate if you could give feedback for my proposal. thank you!


por galvandy el jueves, 15 de mayo de 2014

Thank You for the invite,
i'm gonna work on this straight away...

Andy


por Ovreis el viernes, 16 de mayo de 2014

Hi....

May I have your feedback please..?

Regards
Felix Felicis


por Dennis Jackson el lunes, 26 de mayo de 2014

Just curious if we are any closer to picking a winner?


por Dennis Jackson el viernes, 30 de mayo de 2014

And The Winner Is?

Thanks...Dennis"thedotman"


por Dennis Jackson el lunes, 9 de junio de 2014

Hi, this contest was completed almost a month ago. Is there any way you can give us an update? This competition was such a joy to get involved in. The curiosity is getting the best of me. Also if it is not over, could I get feed back on my design. Thanks...Dennis"thedotman"


11 - 20 de 20 comentarios