Package Design for 15 lines of Tea

Add your question or comments below


por serenm23 el martes, 16 de septiembre de 2014

Hello

My name is Seren Moon. I'm a UK based student designer.

Am I right in thinking you used DesignCrowd to select the given logo? The logo seems familiar, I'm sure I've seen it on here before.

I love the idea of having a pictogram language for tea! Such a good concept.
Also, the 3 grid structure.

I'll send some designs to you this week.

Seren


por Propietario del proyecto el martes, 16 de septiembre de 2014

Great, look forward to receiving some designs from you.


por what who el martes, 16 de septiembre de 2014

hello,
Please give some feedback on the design i just submitted. these are few ideas let me know what you think, also give suggestion if you want to add or modify anything just let me know.
thank you
best regards
baljeet


11 - 13 de 13 comentarios