Medical VIP club - small design

Add your question or comments below


por Fielding Ideas el martes, 28 de diciembre de 2010

Just re-read brief ...  I'll make due with the current logo.


por Fielding Ideas el miércoles, 29 de diciembre de 2010

Would love to have any feedback (good or bad) on the designs I uploaded.

Cheers,

Colin


por Kreative Ideaz el sábado, 1 de enero de 2011

Sir,

I have submitted a design according to your provided information please give some feedback and let me know about the design, will it work for you or if there some changes to be made please let me know....
Reply please..

Thanks...

James.


por Kreative Ideaz el sábado, 1 de enero de 2011

Sir,

Design id: 174227

I have submitted a design according to your provided information please give some feedback and let me know about the design, will it work for you or if there some changes to be made please let me know....
Reply please..

Thanks...

James.


por joao ferreira el martes, 4 de enero de 2011

any feed back on my designs would be greatly appreciated 


por yusak81 el miércoles, 5 de enero de 2011

please attach a master file for your company logo. ai,eps,psd etc 


por Shilpa el lunes, 10 de enero de 2011

Hi,

I have submitted the desing for your website. I want know when you will declare the result. I am eagersly wating for that.

Thanks

Shilpa


por Shilpa el martes, 11 de enero de 2011


Hi,

I have submitted the design for your website. I am wating for the result. When you will declare?

Thanks

Shilpa


por Jagannath el martes, 18 de enero de 2011

Hi Sir,

I am eagerly waiting for the results. Please state us when will you declare the results?

Thanks & Regards
Jagannath


11 - 19 de 19 comentarios