Design the Trase Shoe for DC Shoes

Add your question or comments below


por Propietario del proyecto el sábado, 6 de septiembre de 2014

Hi @Creative Shots Studio 

Invited. Best, 


por Creative Shots Studio el sábado, 6 de septiembre de 2014

thank you!


por rhean oh el lunes, 8 de septiembre de 2014

hello please invite me. thank you


por Kay el martes, 9 de septiembre de 2014

Hello Project owner,

This is only for the invited designer can be submitted?
Can you please invite me?

Thank you,
Kay


por Luis Nagel el martes, 9 de septiembre de 2014

Can I play with the sole? I mean, using colors, different materials, textures in the sole, or I can just play with the printing?
Thank you in advance for your answer. I would also apreciate to get an invitation

Regards
Luis


por Propietario del proyecto el viernes, 12 de septiembre de 2014

Anyone can submit. You don''t need to be invited. 




por Propietario del proyecto el lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2014

Hi designers,

The Trase Shoe contest is now entering the Deciding Phase on DesignCrowd. Watch this space for announcement of the DesignCrowd winners.

In addition to submitting designs here on DesignCrowd, designers were asked to submit their design to the Trase Shoe contest hosted by Talenthouse. Have you uploaded your favorite design (yes, just one) to Talenthouse? To be eligible for the Talenthouse contest you need to follow the instructions for entry here: https://www.talenthouse.com/i/design-trase-shoe-for-dc


21 - 27 de 27 comentarios